Monday, January 31, 2011

My apologies. I was clearly completely wrong about...


My apologies.  I was clearly completely wrong about Cyanogen.

Here I was pointing out the obvious for those unknown or those in denial, you know, all that Loxdev bull.

I clarified my belief that Loxdev was behaving on his own and in no way represented who I always thought was the far less hypocritical {moral/political/legal/mannered} Cyanogen himself.

and then this gets tweeted:

"cyanogen @cyanogen: For the "ROM devs" not releasing changes to GPL source code: Go die in a fire. You know who you are."

Wow.  My sincere apologies to all long time readers of my blog.  My pride comes from how I only expose those who are true bags.  For example Loxdev.

But I clearly missed someone.  Cyanogen has the same boorish persona as his minion porter Loxdev.

The question of course it this:

Is that really what Cyanogen is like? A bag with a mouth and programming skill?

Or did Cyanogen himself do what I pointed out so clearly Loxdev failed to do.  Take responsibility for the actions of his underlings.  If he did then he purposely threw that tweet to take the heat off Loxdev and stand up for his team.  BUT WHAT A FAIL WAY TO REPRESENT, DOG.


I suggest any programmers who are truly decent people and work on the CM team: JUMP SHIP NOW.  Your name will be tarnished for as long as people remember political lies {typically just under 4 years depending on upcoming election dates}.

Now life gets really fun.  Oh what can I dig up on our fearless and apparently classless underground leader?

9 comments:

  1. scott: clearly ur reading something into it that wasnt typed. CM does good work and shares for all to use. The point was that he is rude and insulting like loxdev.

    There is no grey area. Feeyo broke the GPL rules. Loxdev went too far with his verbal shit on cronos forum. CM is now proving more then alegience to loxdev. CM is now proving that he does not have to be a classy man to follow the GPL.

    There is a world of hate out there with bullies and playground bullshit. CM and loxdev and others of the same mind need to take a step back from the juvenile insults.

    I post this blog to display facts and my opinions to the people. My opinions are my own. But the facts I present are facts that nobody can argue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when you thought Feeyo's fanboys couldn't get more ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's wrong with CM?
    He did not mentioned anyone? why do you think it is Feeyo?

    But seriously, wouldn't you just get mad if someone doesn't release his sources while you are ? Just because he's selfish ? (what would be the reason so? everyone's sharing so why feeyo refused)

    He's just pissed, and he's acting like a man, classy or not, would do...
    Btw, CM says whatever he wants to, and most of devs are thinking in the same way. live with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen, I'm all with Cyanogen, and I wholeheartedly agree with his statement. Having the GPL is one of the most important things we have as users and programmers. Users because they are free and even encouraged to become programmers and get involved, other than having a reliable system. Programmers because they don't have to reinvent the wheel every single time they want to do something, instead spending that time improving an already advanced wheel someone else made and others improved. Now, how would you feel if they took that wheel, improved it and said plainly: "I'm not gonna tell you how I did this. Reinvent it. Go figure it out yourself" ?
    I'd feel like saying: "Go die in a fire" too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. /me jumps ship, does some waterskiing behind the doucheyacht, and climbs back in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never insulted anyone, that is a complete lie. My final statement on that for you to read the truth http://goo.gl/D0ukr

    The subject is definitely closed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stupid... this has got to be the most pointless flame war. This "blog" in my opinion is just causing the problem to persist.
    I use Feeyo's ROMs and I like them, I find them to be fast and stable. As a Cronos user I think this is stupid especially the attack on Cyanogen, since without the CyanogenMod community Feeyo either wouldn't have a foundation for his ROMs or they would be set back and might not have optimizations that CM contributed; and I like the implementations adapted by CM so I'm glad they are around. Yes sure Cyanogen's comment was unnecessary and a bit childish; but when you're playing by the rules don't you want everyone else to play by the same rules? If someone else breaks the rules you're following aren't you going to get mad? Sharing is caring after all. Sure what Feeyo did was minor (mind you I said minor I never said I agree with what he did), in fact even if he released his sources for the scheduler and governor before all of this I wouldn't think it would have gotten much attention. Bottom line is breaking the law is still breaking the law no matter how minor. He is revising the kernel to be GPL compliant by using a tainted kernel so what is done is done.End of story. New topic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Android Inside Scoop"

    Sounds like some cheap magazine. Oh, hang on. It is!
    Here's 5 dollars, go buy yourself a nice life and do something useful.

    ReplyDelete